OVERVIEW OF HOW TO ENTER:
- Begin entry to contest by clicking the "ENTER HERE NOW" button
- Select your sign-up method by either entering your email or selecting "Connect with Facebook"
- Select your photo by either uploading it directly or upload from your instagram by choosing "Choose from Instagram"
- Title your photo in the space labeled "Photo Title"
- Caption your photo with a description for the entry in the space labeled "Description"
- Check the box next to the phrase "I am not a robot" to confirm your entry is not spam or computer generated
- Click "Submit" once your entry is complete
- You will recieve a confirmation upon completion of your entry
1. ELIGIBILITY: The “Photo Contest” is open to social media users worldwide that have active Twitter and Instagram accounts and Internet access. Employees of Sponsor, Sponsor’s parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to Sponsor through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the Promotion Period, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in their same household and/or otherwise have a conflict of interest in the Promotion, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules (“Official Rules”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. JUDGING AND SELECTION OF WINNER: All qualified Submissions will be displayed on the official Live/Play/Inspire webpage. During that time, voting and “likes” will be open to the public to vote on their favorite selections and a monthly winner will be selected for prizes. Monthly winners are NOT disqualified from the final contest. Voting will continue through the given contest dates. Once voting has closed, the top 10 selections will be chosen as finalists of the contest. During the final voting period, all finalists’ votes will be judged by a panel of judges on their skills in the fields of volleyball, creativity, marketing, and meaning. The Submissions will be judged according to the following Factors: (i) Photo fits description of contest (ii) Embodiment of the Live, Play, Inspire Campaign - capturing yourself and/or friends fitting the description of Live, Play, Inspire (iii) originality of content that showcase unique perspectives on Live, Play, Inspire (iv) Demonstrates technical ability such as camera use, cinematography and editing. The panel will evaluate the Submissions against the above Factors and, solely at our discretion, select a winner. The one (1) entrant who’s Submission earns the highest overall votes from the panel during the Voting Period will be deemed the “Grand Prize” winner of the contest. If any ties must be broken to determine the winner, the judges will choose between the tied entrants.
3. PRIZES: The prizes to be awarded from the Promotion are as follows:
(1) winner per month will be awarded $150.00 in Rox Volleyball gear over the full length of the competition; (4) total winners
(1) Grand prize winner will be awarded $2,500.00 scholarship
4. NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: The winners will be announced on the Notification Date on Sponsor’s official webpage. The winners will also be individually notified via email or social media on day of announcement. Should there be any question as to originality of a winning Submission, of in the event that ownership of Submission cannot be satisfactorily determined by Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to revoke a prize and disqualify the Submission. Without limiting any other terms of these Official Rules, if a potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible and/or fails to claim a prize, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a prize winner, the entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the social media account specified in the entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address that is tied to a social media account by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted social media account. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
5. GENERAL RULES: By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Promotion is offered by Rox Volleyball, Inc., which is not responsible for (a) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by email or postal mail or otherwise, (b) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or (c) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. Entrants, by participating in this Promotion, further agree to waive, release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor and its parent, affiliated companies and subsidiaries and their directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Promotion, including, but not limited to, Non-Sponsors (together, the “Released Parties”), from and against, any claims, injuries (including death), loss, expenses or damages and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise in whole or in part from the acceptance, possession, use or enjoyment of a prize or parts thereof, participation in the Promotion, or in any prize-related activity, including, without limitation, any (i) condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted, (ii) injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Promotion, (iii) printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion, (iv) electronic, network or computer failures or malfunctions, or other hardware, software or technical errors of any kind, including undeliverable messages resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user’s Internet service provider, lost, late, delayed, inaccurate, incomplete, or CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES (cont.) misdirected messages, any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation in the Promotion or for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion or the processing of Submissions. Winners agree to be bound by the Official Rules, and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges are final. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ENTRANTS FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRANTS’ PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE.
6. PERSONAL INFORMATION: By providing information to the Sponsor during the submission, participation and otherwise in the course of the Promotion, you agree and consent to Rox Volleyball , Inc., its holding companies, affiliates and its related corporations (collectively, Rox Volleyball and 1st Place Volleyball) as well as their respective representatives and agents (“Representatives”) collecting, using, disclosing and sharing amongst themselves your personal data provided above as well as in the records of any member of Rox Volleyball and 1st Place Volleyball from time to time, and disclosing such personal data to Rox Volleyball and 1st Place Volleyball’s authorized service providers, and relevant third parties for purposes reasonably required by the Rox Volleyball and 1st Place Volleyball and its Representatives in relation to the Promotion and as required to provide me with any services you are requesting for.