NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
2. SPONSOR: The Ultrisine Hardcore SlimPossible Challenge (“Challenge”) is sponsored by Maximum Human Performance, LLC (“MHP” or “Sponsor”), distributor of Ultrisine Hardcore™ products. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Inc. ®, GNC and any other party. You understand that you are providing your personal information to the Sponsor and not to any other party when entering, submitting your photo or otherwise participating in the Challenge. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Challenge shall be directed exclusively to the Sponsor.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Submit entry as instructed per the sign up form via the Votigo Application (“Challenge Website”). All eligible entries must meet the eligibility requirements. Entry period begins on May 2, 2017 at 1 p.m. ET and ends on May 30, 2017, at 1 p.m. ET.
Limit of one entry per person, household, and email address. Multiple entries from the same Entrant may result in ineligibility to participate in the Challenge. All entry periods are in Eastern Time unless otherwise noted. Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Challenge. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete or incorrect mailing addresses or invalid entries. Sponsor reserves the right to delete responses that are considered spam and/or are considered abusive, defamatory or obscene. All entry information collected becomes the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be shared or sold.
4 PARTICIPANT CRITERIA: In addition to the eligibility requirements set forth above, Entrants must meet the following additional Participant Criteria (“Participant Criteria”). In order to be considered as a Challenge Participant, Entrant must:
a. Give the Sponsor permission to contact her/him about his entry at any time;
b. Have a Body Mass Index (BMI) between 23-28 as calculated by the Sponsor based on Entrants weight and height;
c. NOT currently be consuming a thermogenic supplement or dietary supplement, has not consumed such supplements within the past month and will not consume such supplements throughout the duration of the Challenge;
d. Not be a habitual caffeine user (defined by consuming more than two cups/day of drip brewed coffee or other beverages that contain approximately 320 mg of caffeine);
e. Not be pregnant or nursing, and does not suffer from the following medical conditions: heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma (if selected, Participant will have to sign a medial waiver to this effect prior to receiving the Ultrisine Hardcore product);
f. Not be taking over the counter or prescription medication including but not limited to: MAOI inhibitors, antidepressants, aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or products containing phenylephrine, ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, or other stimulants (see note at medical waiver above) and will not consume such medication throughout the duration of the Challenge (if participant develops a medical condition that requires the use of such medication, participant must notify Sponsor immediately and stop taking the Ultrisine Hardcore product and participating in the Challenge;
g. Be willing to submit full-body photos (in form-fitting clothing or fitness attire) at the beginning (week 1), middle (4 weeks) and end (8 weeks) and complete a weekly check in email survey for the entire 8 weeks of the Challenge;
h. Sign and complete both an official medical waiver and participation waiver prior to beginning the Challenge.
5. SELECTION: Sponsor will select up to, 60 men and 60 women in its sole discretion from among all eligible entries received. Entrants acknowledge and agree that the decision of Sponsor regarding selection of Participants shall be final and binding.
6. PARTICIPANT NOTIFICATION: Administrator will contact potential Participants (“Participant(s)”) via the email address provided on the official entry form by the week of June 12, 2017. No other notification will be provided. If selected as a potential Participant in the Challenge, upon Challenge Administrator’s request, the Entrant must confirm their mailing address via the email and their willingness to participate in the Challenge by providing the signed health and participation waiver and first check in details within five (5) business days of initial email contact. If Entrant does not provide the required documentation within five business days of initial email contact, they will be disqualified from Participation and the Administration may in its discretion select an alternate Participant from among all remaining eligible entries. Selected Participants who return the required signed medical and participation waiver can expect to receive their first four weeks of Ultrisine Hardcore by the start of the Challenge or sooner at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. CHALLENGE DETAILS: Upon submitting the signed health and participation waiver to confirm participation in the Challenge, initial photo and initial check-in survey, Participants will be provided with a four-week supply of Ultrisine Hardcore for their use daily during the Challenge. Each week for the first four weeks, a survey link will be sent for feedback and at the end of the initial 4-weeks, provided the Participant has complied with the Challenge requirements and Official Rules, the Participant will be sent the additional 4-weeks of free product for a total of 8-weeks of free product. Those who have not adhered to the requirements during the first four weeks, for whatever reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion will not be sent additional product and will be considered ineligible for the rest of the Challenge. MHP may in its discretion request that Participants continue the Challenge for an additional two week period however; continued participation is not required to participate in the Challenge.
8. GENERAL TERMS: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Participants in this Challenge, hereby waive, release, and agree to hold harmless the Sponsor, its parent company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, from and against, any and all rights, claims and causes of action whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, against any of them for any liability for any matter, cause of thing whatsoever, including but not limited to any injury, loss, damage, whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, to person, including death and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of, or inability to use Ultrisine Hardcore in the Challenge or for their participation in the Challenge, or their participation in any Challenge related activity. Participants acknowledge that the Sponsor and other released entities and individuals have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of Ultrisine Hardcore. Entrant agrees to grant to Sponsor and its respective affiliates, successors and assigns, and anyone authorized by any of them, the irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual right and permission to use, in whole or in part, any image, photograph, voice, name, biographical materials, recorded performance and/or other likeness of Entrant, and any statements, opinions, and/or testimonial, as edited, paraphrased, amplified, shortened and/or put in conversational form arising from entry or participation in this Challenge, used alone or incorporated in any manner and type of materials, including, without limitation, any and all promotional, marketing and/or advertising materials, including, without limitation, commercial advertisements, for the purpose of advertising, in-programming, trade, marketing, merchandising, publicity, research, and/or any other lawful purpose, for and in connection with the Sponsor, for worldwide use in any and all languages, formats, media and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised, unless prohibited by law.
9. MISCELLANEOUS: Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete or illegible entries or Internet technical, hardware, software, telephone, or transmission failures of any kind, which may limit a person’s ability to enter the Challenge. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for any injury or damage to Entrants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from entering or downloading any materials in the Challenge. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend advertising the Challenge on the Internet should a computer virus, unauthorized intervention or other cause corrupt the integrity or proper conduct of the Challenge. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant found to be disrupting the operation of the Challenge or Challenge Website. If the integrity of the Challenge is compromised in any manner, Sponsor reserves the right to modify Challenge and randomly select Participants from valid entries received that are unaffected by the problem. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any online Entrant, Entrant will be deemed the individual named on the online entry form. ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SPONSOR OR SPONSOR’S WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CHALLENGE MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
10. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: All issues and questions concerning these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Challenge, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New Jersey.
11. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any controversy or claim in connection with or related to the Challenge not otherwise resolved between you and Sponsor will be settled solely by binding arbitration. By agreeing to arbitration, Entrant understands and agrees that they are waiving their right to sue in court. Entrant agrees that: (i) any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually -- without resort to any form of class action -- by binding arbitration (by a single neutral arbitrator selected by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the supplementary procedures for consumer related disputes (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect; (ii) any arbitration shall be heard by one arbitrator to be selected in accordance with the AAA rules, in New Jersey; (iii) unless both Entrant and Sponsor agree in writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of class or representative proceeding; and (iv) judgment upon any award rendered may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.