106 KHQ Cutest Couple Contest - 2019
1) Contesting begins on January 31st, 2019 and ends February 13, 2019. Contest is open to all 106KHQ listeners.
2) How to Enter:
a. No purchase is necessary to enter this contest.
b. To enter, click the entry form on the 106 KHQ Facebook page or at 106khq.com and upload a photo of you and your significant other. Entries are subject to approval and must be tasteful.
c. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
3) Eligibility Restrictions:
a. This contest is open to all 106 KHQ listeners who are U.S. residents and 21 years of age or older. Employees and immediate families of MacDonald Garber Broadcasting, and its affiliates, sponsors, and their owners and agents are ineligible to participate, nor employees and their immediate family of other radio stations or broadcast media outlets within 200 miles.
b. Only one entry per person.
c. This contest is open to amateur photographers only. No professional photos will be accepted.
4) Prize: Grand prize package includes overnight stay at the Lakeview Hotel and Conference Center at Shanty Creek Resort in Bellaire. Along with two (2) lift tickets.
6) How to Win:
a. Starting Thursday, January 31st 2019 and ending Wednesday, February 13th at 5pm, you may enter at the 106 KHQ Facebook page or at 106khq.com by uploading a photo of you and your significant other. Tasteful entries only will be accepted.
b. The winning photo will be chosen by an independent panel of judges.
c. On Thursday, February 14, 2019, winner will be announced on air. You do not need to be listening to win. Winners will be contacted by email or phone.
Condition of Accepting the Prize:
d. There is no cash value for this prize.
e. 106 KHQ reserves the right to change the specific prizes as long as they are of equal or greater value. Winner shall be responsible for payment of taxes or upgrades.
7) The taxable value of the prize is $360. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. All taxes, including sales tax and federal tax, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Void wherever restricted or prohibited by law.. Where applicable, winner will be supplied with a 1099 tax form.
8) Upon claiming, winner must sign an affidavit of eligibility (The Rules), a W9 tax form, and a liability/publicity release (Release, Waiver and Acknowledgment form) as a condition of receiving the prize. As a condition of entering the contest, the winner agrees to be bound by these rules and consents to the use of his/her name, likeness and/or voice for additional publicity and advertising purposes carried out by sponsors without additional compensation. All entrants and their travel companions release MacDonald Garber Broadcasting, their advertisers, their subsidiaries, promoters of this contest, and their employees from any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from the contest, and acceptance or use of the prize, including liability for personal injury or death. 106 KHQ reserves the right to select alternate winners at random.
9) 106 KHQ reserves the right to change these rules at any time during the promotion for any reason. Copies of these rules are available by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE) to ATTN: Northern Michigan’s Cutest Couple, P.O. Box 286, Petoskey MI 49770.
106 KHQ AND ITS OWNERS AND AGENTS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PRIZE DEEMED DEFECTIVE OR INSUFFICIENT OR FOR FAILURE TO DELIVER ON THE PART OF ANY SPONSORING AGENT OR SUPPLIER.
10) 106 KHQ has the sole right to initiate and end contest play. Only 106 KHQ can declare the actual winner / qualifiers. All decisions made by 106 KHQ are final. 106 KHQ reserves the right to change or modify the rules at any time. If it is discovered that the contest rules were violated in any way, prize winnings will be immediately refunded to 106 KHQ. MacDonald Garber Broadcasting is not responsible for ANY mishaps that may occur during, before, or after the giveaway event. Prize is considered As-Is.