1) Guntzviller Taxidermy and 104.5 BOB FM are giving away a $250 gift certificate to Guntzviller Taxidermy.
2) How to Enter:
a. No purchase is necessary to enter this contest. Contestants may enter by clicking the contest link at 1045bobfm.com, or by mail from opening day of Nov. 14 through November 30th, 2018. Hunters must submit a photo of their buck and photo must show proof that the deer was killed legally in November of 2018. For mailed entries, please use: MacDonald Garber Broadcasting, PO Box 286 Petoskey Michigan 49770 ATTN Buck U Photo Contest.
b. No liability is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, mutilated or misdirected entries.
3) Eligibility Restrictions:
a. This contest is open to all United States residents. Employees and immediate families of Guntzviller Taxidermy, MacDonald Garber Broadcasting, and their affiliates, sponsors, owners and agents are ineligible to participate, nor employees and their immediate family of other radio stations or broadcast media outlets within 200 miles.
4) Prize: $250 gift certificate to Guntzviller Taxidermy.
5) How to Win: Listeners vote for the buck of their choice.
Condition of Accepting the Prize:
a. There is no cash value for prizes and this prize cannot be refunded, transferred, or exchanged.
b. Guntzviller Taxidermy and MacDonald Garber Broadcasting reserve the right to change the specific prizes as long as they are of equal or greater value. Winner shall be responsible for payment of taxes or upgrades.
6) The taxable value of qualifying prizes is approximately $250. All taxes, including sales tax and federal tax, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Void wherever restricted or prohibited by law. Where applicable, winner will be supplied with a 1099 tax form.
7) As a condition of entering the contest, the winner agrees to be bound by these rules and consents to the use of his/her name, likeness and/or voice for additional publicity and advertising purposes carried out by sponsors without additional compensation. All entrants accept that they may receive communication from participating sponsors. All entrants release MacDonald Garber Broadcasting, Guntzviller Taxidermy, their advertisers, their subsidiaries, promoters of this contest, and their employees from any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from the contest, and acceptance or use of the prize, including liability for personal injury or death. Guntzviller Taxidermy reserves the right to select alternate winners at random.
8) Guntzviller Taxidermy and MacDonald Garber Broadcasting reserve the right to change these rules at any time during the promotion for any reason. Copies of these rules are available by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE) to ATTN: Father’s Day Flyaway P.O. Box 286, Petoskey MI 49770 or at www.1045bobfm.com.
MACDONALD GARBER BROADCASTING, Guntzviller Taxidermy, AND ITS OWNERS AND AGENTS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PRIZE DEEMED DEFECTIVE OR INSUFFICIENT OR FOR FAILURE TO DELIVER ON THE PART OF ANY SPONSORING AGENT OR SUPPLIER.
MacDonald Garber Broadcasting has the sole right to initiate and end contest play. Only MacDonald Garber Broadcasting can declare the actual winner / qualifiers. All decisions made by MGB are final. MGB reserves the right to change or modify the rules at any time. If it is discovered that the contest rules were violated in any way, prize winnings will be immediately refunded to Guntzviller Taxidermy. MGB is not responsible for ANY mishaps that may occur during, before, or after the giveaway event. Prize is considered As-Is.