WKHQ Father’s Day Contest Rules – June 2019
1) Contesting begins on June 5, 2019 and ends June 14, 2019.
2) How to Enter:
a. No purchase is necessary to enter this contest.
b. To enter, go to 106KHQ.com and fill out the entry form.
c. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
d. No liability is assumed for misdirected entries.
3) Eligibility Restrictions:
a. This contest is open to adults over the age of 21.
b. Employees and immediate families of MacDonald Garber Broadcasting and its affiliates, sponsors, and their owners and agents are ineligible to participate, nor employees and their immediate family of other radio stations or broadcast media outlets within 200 miles.
Prize: A one day pontoon boat rental from Dewitt Marine.
4) How to Win:
a. The only form of entry for this contest is through the entry form at 106KHQ.com.
Condition of Accepting the Prize:
b. There is no cash value and prize is not transferable.
c. 106KHQ reserves the right to change the specific prizes as long as they are of equal or greater value. Winner shall be responsible for payment of taxes or upgrades.
d. If winner choses not to accept the prize, there is no cash value.
5) The taxable value of the prize is $450. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. All taxes, including sales tax and federal tax, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Void wherever restricted or prohibited by law.. Where applicable, winner will be supplied with a 1099 tax form.
6) Upon claiming, winner must sign an affidavit of eligibility (The Rules), a W9 tax form, and a liability/publicity release (Release, Waiver and Acknowledgment form) as a condition of receiving the prize. As a condition of entering the contest, the winner agrees to be bound by these rules and consents to the use of his/her name, likeness and/or voice for additional publicity and advertising purposes carried out by sponsors without additional compensation. All entrants must release MacDonald Garber Broadcasting, Dewitt Marine and their employees from any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from the contest, and acceptance or use of the prize, including liability for personal injury or death.
7) 106KHQ has the sole right to initiate and end contest play. Only 106KHQ can declare the actual winner / qualifiers. All decisions made by 106KHQ are final. 106KHQ reserves the right to change or modify the rules at any time. If it is discovered that the contest rules were violated in any way, prize winnings will be immediately refunded to 106KHQ. 106KHQ is not responsible for ANY mishaps that may occur during, before, or after the giveaway event. Prize is considered As-Is.
Start: June 05, 2019 @ 11:00 am (US/Eastern)
End: June 14, 2019 @ 12:00 pm (US/Eastern)