RED ROOF INN “FIND YOUR HERO” GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AND WHO ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED AND RESIDE IN THE UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA.
VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Red Roof Inn “Find Your Hero” Give Away (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age and older, who are physically located and reside in the United States or District of Columbia at the time of entry ("Eligible Participant"). Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees, directors and officers, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), and their respective household members, of Red Roof Inn (“Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the design, execution, production, development, and promotion of this Sweepstakes or are connected to this Sweepstakes in any way are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws. U.S. law governs this Sweepstakes.
3. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING/DESCRIPTION: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 PM Eastern Time (ET) on March 1, 2018 and ends 11:00:00 PM ET on March 30, 2018 (the "Promotion Period"). 15 Prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, go to http://www.facebook.com/redroofinn (“website”) and click on the “enter now” button. You will be asked to complete and submit the online entry form during the Promotion Period. Information collection is for Sweepstakes notification purposes only. Your information will not be used by Red Roof Inn or it’s partners unless you choose to opt in to receive messaging by clicking in the “OPT IN “box on this form.
Interaction with the Facebook page has no influence on winning. You will receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes when you complete and submit the online entry form during the Promotion Period. Online entry must be received by 11:00:00 PM ET on March 30, 2018 in order to be eligible. Limit one (1) online entry per person/ per day. Subsequent entries submitted by the same person on the same day will be void.
Entries that have been generated by a script, macro, bot or any other automated means will be deemed void. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, late or inaccurate are void. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. If a dispute results as to the identity of an online entrant, it will be determined that the online entry was submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address from which the entry is made. For these purposes, the authorized account holder is the natural person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. The promotional Website’s database clock will be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
5. DETERMINATION OF WINNERS: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about March 30, 2018 from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by Votigo an independent judging organization. Administrator’s/Sponsor’s decisions are final on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified by electronic mail and/or overnight or U.S. mail on or about April 6, 2018. Non-compliance within this time frame or with the Official Rules, or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in the entrant being disqualified, and the prize will be awarded to a potential alternate winner. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of merchandise prizes. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Limit one prize per person. All claimed prizes will be awarded.
6. PRIZES: Fifteen Prizes: Each winner receives 1 “Justice League Digital Copy”. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $19.99 and 1 VIP Pass for Red Roof Inn Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $109.00. Transportation to/from the Red Roof Inn is not included in this prize and is the sole responsibility of the winner. Total ARV of all prizes: $1934.85. Merchandise prizes are awarded “as is” and any and all guarantees and warranties on merchandise prizes are subject to the manufacturers’ terms and conditions, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
All taxes and any other costs not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prizes may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable at the time the prize is awarded. All claimed prizes will be awarded. If winner is 18 years of age or older but deemed a minor in his/her state or place of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ENTRANTS HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, WARNER BROTHERS ENTERTAINMENT INC, DC COMICS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND SHAREHOLDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASEES”) FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT RELEASEES HAVE NOT MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZE AWARDED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, RELEASEES DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROMOTIONAL WEB SITE AND RELEASEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, delayed, garbled, damaged, stolen or misdirected submissions, or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Releasees are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website, inability to submit an entry, or fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether caused by Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit an Eligible Participant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Releasees are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged or misdirected entries or mail. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play, or submission of entries, or should the Sweepstakes be unable to run as planned for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner[s] in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR ANY ONLINE SERVICE RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such term or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who violates the rules or interferes with the Sweepstakes in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by an individual to access any website associated with the Sweepstakes via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in that individual’s IP address becoming ineligible. Use of automated entry devices or programs is prohibited.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Eligible Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Ohio, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio.
10. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners, available after April 10, 2018, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 1, 2018 to: Red Roof Inn “Find Your Hero” Sweepstakes Winners, 605 South Front Street, Columbus, Ohio 43215.
11. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Red Roof Inn, 605 South Front Street, Columbus, OH 43215..