Madd Tatter’z Contest
Tattoo Cover-Up Contest
OFFICIAL RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You must read the following rules, terms and conditions before submitting any photo entries, and by submitting, acknowledge that you agree to these rules, terms and conditions.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: No purchase is necessary to participate in or win this contest.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to CONTESTANTS 18+ . Employees of Madd Tatterz and immediate family and their immediate families, are not eligible. Contest subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. PRIZE: The grand prize consists of a FREE Cover Up Tattoo!
3. CONDITIONS AND METHOD OF ENTRY: By entering this Contest you are granting Madd Tatter’z the right to upload photos submitted through this process to its Facebook and web pages, using your name, city and state of residence. As conditions of entry into this Contest, and by uploading and entering a photo, each entrant warrants and represents that his or her photo complies with the Official Rules, Terms and Conditions. Madd Tatter’z has final approval of any language or content that appears on its Facebook page and web site and may not promote or endorse third-party products, services, trademarked or registered articles, or language, items or content deemed inappropriate or offensive in its sole discretion, and such images may be deemed inadmissible and corresponding entries may be disqualified. Each photo entry must be submitted electronically, by only one of the three following methods:
Entry in the Contest requires registration on the Facebook custom tab located on the Madd Tatter’z Facebook page. Individuals 18 years of age or older who have “liked” the page must then go to the “Tattoo From Hell Photo Contest” tab at the top of the page enter their legal name, contact e-mail address, city and state and upload their photo with a caption as indicated. No purchase is required. Only completed entries will be accepted. By entering this Contest you are granting Madd Tatter’z the right to upload photos submitted through this process to its Facebook and web pages, using your name, likeness, city and state of residence.
Entries into the Contest will also be accepted using Instagram uploaded photos, but only through the website maddtatterz.com or Facebook application forms.
We are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, or otherwise misdirected entries that are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or other error. Online Entries must include a valid e-mail address for the entrant. Madd Tatter’z is not responsible for mistyped information. All entries become the property of Madd Tatter’z be used as promotional material. Madd Tatter’z reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel, modify or suspend the any portion of this Contest (or the entire Contest) should any computer virus, bugs or other technical difficulty or other causes beyond the control of the tattoo studio. Or if there is any indication of tampering or padded votes.
4. ELIGIBILITY AND JUDGING: Images will be judged on creativity, composition and story. The judges consist of Madd Tatter’z employees. Winner will be announced on Oct. 31, 2016. All decisions made by employees are final.
5. CONTEST PERIOD: Online entries can be uploaded starting on Friday, October 14th, 2016 Deadline for submitting entries and receiving votes is Saturday, October 29 at midnight. Winners will be announced on October 31, 2016 via Facebook.
6. CLAIMING PRIZES/RELEASES: Winner are required to claim prize no later than 10 days after the announcement. If selected potential Prize Winner fails to comply with the Official Rules and/or to submit required documentation within the designated period, or the Prize is undeliverable, Prize Winner will be disqualified and the Prize will be awarded to the first runner up of tallied votes. Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received and properly claimed. Eligibility, age, and claims made by Prize Winner are subject to verification. Prize(s) will need to be picked up at the dealership no longer than one week of selection.