Lite 96.3 “Coffee For a Year From Blarney Castle” Contest Rules
1) Contesting begins on Jan 1 and ends Jan 15, 2020.
2) How to Enter:
a. No purchase is necessary to enter this contest.
b. To enter, click the entry form on the Lite 96.3 Facebook page or at Lite 96.com and complete the entry form.
c. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
d. No liability is assumed for illegible, lost, late, incomplete, mutilated or misdirected entries.
3) Eligibility Restrictions:
a. This contest is open to all Lite 96.3 listeners who are U.S. residents and 21 years of age or older. Employees and immediate families of MacDonald Garber Broadcasting, Blarney Castle EZ Mart, and its affiliates, sponsors, and their owners and agents are ineligible to participate, nor employees and their immediate family of other radio stations or broadcast media outlets within 200 miles.
b. Only one winner per household is permitted to win in this contest. (A Household Can Only Win Once. A Household consists of Adults 21 and Older At the Same Home Address)
4) Prize: A travel coffee mug from Blarney Castle EZ Mart and free refills everyday in 2020.
5) Winner Announced:
a. On Thursday, January 16, 2020, two winners of Coffee For a Year from Blarney Castle EZ Marts will be announced on air. You do not need to be listening to win. Winners will be contacted by email.
Condition of Accepting the Prize:
b. There is no cash value for this prize.
c. Lite 96.3 reserves the right to change the specific prizes as long as they are of equal or greater value. Winner shall be responsible for payment of taxes or upgrades.
d. Coffee mug must be picked up at the Lite 96.3 studios within 30 days of winning or prize will be forfeited.
6) The taxable value of the prize is $365. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. All taxes, including sales tax and federal tax, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Void wherever restricted or prohibited by law.. Where applicable, winner will be supplied with a 1099 tax form.
7) Upon claiming, winner must sign an affidavit of eligibility (The Rules), a W9 tax form, and a liability/publicity release (Release, Waiver and Acknowledgment form) as a condition of receiving the prize. As a condition of entering the contest, the winner agrees to be bound by these rules and consents to the use of his/her name, likeness and/or voice for additional publicity and advertising purposes carried out by sponsors without additional compensation. All entrants and their travel companions release MacDonald Garber Broadcasting, their advertisers, their subsidiaries, promoters of this contest, and their employees from any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from the contest, and acceptance or use of the prize, including liability for personal injury or death. Lite 96.3 reserves the right to select alternate winners at random.
8) Lite 96.3 reserves the right to change these rules at any time during the promotion for any reason.
Lite 96.3 AND ITS OWNERS AND AGENTS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PRIZE DEEMED DEFECTIVE OR INSUFFICIENT OR FOR FAILURE TO DELIVER ON THE PART OF ANY SPONSORING AGENT OR SUPPLIER.
9) Lite 96.3 has the sole right to initiate and end contest play. Only Lite 96.3 can declare the actual winner / qualifiers. All decisions made by Lite 96.3-FM are final. Lite 96.3-FM reserves the right to change or modify the rules at any time. If it is discovered that the contest rules were violated in any way, prize winnings will be immediately refunded to Lite 96.3. MacDonald Garber Broadcasting is not responsible for ANY mishaps that may occur during, before, or after the giveaway event. Prize is considered As-Is.
Start: December 31, 2019 @ 12:00 pm (US/Eastern)
End: January 15, 2020 @ 11:00 pm (US/Eastern)