106KHQ’s “Avalanche Bay Birthday Party” Contest Rules
1) Contest runs January 9-21, 2019
2) How to Enter:
a. No purchase is necessary to enter this contest. You must be 21 years of age or older to enter.
3) Eligibility Restrictions:
a. This contest is open to all 106KHQ listeners who are U.S. residents and 21 years of age or older. Employees and immediate families of MacDonald Garber Broadcasting, Boyne USA and its affiliates, sponsors, and their owners and agents are ineligible to participate, nor employees and their immediate family of other radio stations or broadcast media outlets within 200 miles.
4) Prize: A Hot Diggity Dog Kids Birthday Party at Avalanche Bay in calendar year 2019. Prize includes admission for 10 kids, seating for all guests, birthday cake, 500 arcade game points for each guest, hotdogs, chips and beverages for 10. Package is for kids under 16.
5) How to Win: Enter at 106KHQ.com
Condition of Accepting the Prize:
a. There is no cash value for prizes and this prize cannot be refunded, transferred or exchanged.
b. 106KHQ reserves the right to change the specific prizes as long as they are of equal or greater value. Winner shall be responsible for payment of taxes or upgrades.
c. All those who register may receive future offers from Avalanche Bay. Entering is your consent to receive those offers.
7) The taxable value of the grand prize is $316. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. All taxes, including sales tax and federal tax, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Void wherever restricted or prohibited by law. Where applicable, winner will be supplied with a 1099 tax form.
8) Upon claiming, winner must sign an affidavit of eligibility (The Rules), a W9 tax form, and a liability/publicity release (Release, Waiver and Acknowledgment form) as a condition of receiving the prize. As a condition of entering the contest, the winner agrees to be bound by these rules and consents to the use of his/her name, likeness and/or voice for additional publicity and advertising purposes carried out by sponsors without additional compensation. All entrants and their travel companions release MacDonald Garber Broadcasting, their advertisers, their subsidiaries, promoters of this contest, and their employees from any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from the contest, and acceptance or use of the prize, including liability for personal injury or death. 106KHQ reserves the right to select alternate winners at random.
9) 106KHQ reserves the right to change these rules at any time during the promotion for any reason. Copies of these rules are available by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE) to ATTN: Avalanche Bay Rules Request, P.O. Box 286, Petoskey MI 49770 or visit our website at 106KHQ.com.
106KHQ AND ITS OWNERS AND AGENTS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PRIZE DEEMED DEFECTIVE OR INSUFFICIENT OR FOR FAILURE TO DELIVER ON THE PART OF ANY SPONSORING AGENT OR SUPPLIER.
10) 106KHQ has the sole right to initiate and end contest play. Only 106KHQ can declare the actual winner / qualifiers. All decisions made by 106KHQ-FM are final. 106KHQ-FM reserves the right to change or modify the rules at any time. If it is discovered that the contest rules were violated in any way, prize winnings will be immediately refunded to 106KHQ. MacDonald Garber Broadcasting is not responsible for ANY mishaps that may occur during, before, or after the giveaway event. Prize is considered As-Is.
Start: January 09, 2019 @ 06:00 am (US/Eastern)
End: January 21, 2019 @ 11:00 pm (US/Eastern)