Avalanche Bay Contest Rules
March 6-21, 2019
1) Lite 96.3 is giving away a family four pass to Avalanche Bay Indoor Water Park at Boyne Mountain.
2) How to Enter:
a. No purchase is necessary to enter this contest. Listeners may enter at Lite96.com or from Facebook posts on the Lite 96 Facebook page.
b. No liability is assumed for illegible, lost, late, incomplete, mutilated or misdirected entries.
3) Eligibility Restrictions:
a. This contest is open to all who are U.S. residents and 21 years of age or older. Employees and immediate families of MacDonald Garber Broadcasting and its affiliates, sponsors, and their owners and agents are ineligible to participate, nor employees and their immediate family of other radio stations or broadcast media outlets within 200 miles.
4) Prize: Pass for 4 people to Avalanche Bay
5) How to Win:
Random drawing from all entries. Drawing will be held on March 22, 2019 and winner will be notified via phone.
6) The taxable value of qualifying prizes is $200.00. All taxes, including sales tax and federal tax, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Void wherever restricted or prohibited by law. Where applicable, winner will be supplied with a 1099 tax form.
7) As a condition of entering the contest, the winner agrees to be bound by these rules and consents to the use of his/her name, likeness and/or voice for additional publicity and advertising purposes carried out by sponsors without additional compensation. All entrants accept that they may receive communication from participating sponsors. All entrants release MacDonald Garber Broadcasting, their advertisers, their subsidiaries, promoters of this contest, and their employees from any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from the contest, and acceptance or use of the prize, including liability for personal injury or death. Lite 96.3 reserves the right to select alternate winners at random.
8) Lite 96.3 reserves the right to change these rules at any time during the promotion for any reason. Copies of these rules are available by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE) to ATTN: Rules Request, P.O. Box 286, Petoskey MI 49770 or visit our website at Lite96.com.
Lite 96.3, AND ITS OWNERS AND AGENTS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PRIZE DEEMED DEFECTIVE OR INSUFFICIENT OR FOR FAILURE TO DELIVER ON THE PART OF ANY SPONSORING AGENT OR SUPPLIER.
Lite 96.3 has the sole right to initiate and end contest play. Only Lite 96.3 can declare the actual winner / qualifiers. All decisions made by Lite 96.3 are final. Lite 96.3 reserves the right to change or modify the rules at any time. If it is discovered that the contest rules were violated in any way, prize winnings will be immediately refunded to Lite 96.3. MacDonald Garber Broadcasting is not responsible for ANY mishaps that may occur during, before, or after the giveaway event. Prize is considered As-Is.
Start: March 06, 2019 @ 03:00 pm (US/Eastern)
End: March 21, 2019 @ 10:00 pm (US/Eastern)