PUBLIC STORAGE - YOUTUBE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN - $100 PRIZE EVERY MONTH
Public Storage announces the Public Storage - YouTube Sweepstakes commencing January 30, 2018. Commencing on that date, all the Entrant has to do to enter the Sweepstakes is: (1) fill out an online form to enter the Sweepstakes, (2) provide the Entrant’s YouTube user name, and (3) hit the “subscribe” button to follow Public Storage on YouTube. Only people who have filled out the form available at (https://www.facebook.com/PublicStorage/) AND started to “subscribe” to Public Storage on YouTube will be entered in the monthly random drawing for a chance to win $100.
The first drawing will be February 28, and continue on a monthly basis until further notice. The winner agrees that he/she may be announced as the winner of the Sweepstakes for that month and agrees that they will provide a photograph to accompany the announcement.
Official Sweepstakes Rules for All Entrants from the General Public:
To be eligible for the Public Storage - YouTube Sweepstakes, each Entrant must:
1. Fill out the online form “Public Storage YouTube Sweepstakes” available on the Public Storage Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/PublicStorage/).
2. Provide Entrant’s YouTube user name in the space provided on the form.
3. Go to the Public Storage YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/user/PUBLICSTORAGE ) and hit the “subscribe” button.
4. Each month, an Entrant will randomly be chosen from the list of all Entrants who filled out the form and started to follow Public Storage in that month.
5. Each Entrant must be an adult (18+) who is a legal resident of the United States.
6. By participating, the Entrant agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and the Entrant represents and warrants that the Entrant meets the eligibility requirements.
7. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited.
8. No purchase or payment to Public Storage is necessary to enter this Sweepstakes. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
9. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Public Storage, and is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by YouTube.
10. Terms & Conditions: Public Storage reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Public Storage’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. Public Storage reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Public Storage has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void Entrants for any reason, including, but not limited to: entries by people who are not new subscribers to the Public Storage YouTube channel or multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an Entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Public Storage reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering, Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Public Storage and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
12. THIS Sweepstakes IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Each month one winner will be randomly chosen from all Entrants who signed the form and commenced to subscribe to the Public Storage channel on YouTube during that month.
14. Entrants may enter the contest twice after leaving a positive comment on one or more videos on the Public Storage YouTube page (www.youtube.com/user/PUBLICSTORAGE)
Start: May 01, 2018 @ 12:00 am (US/Pacific)
End: May 31, 2018 @ 11:00 pm (US/Pacific)